To promote the pursuit of excellence in dressage judging.
- Provide education opportunities for all levels of judges.
- Continue to improve the training of individuals currently licensed or aspiring to be licensed judges.
- Recognize progressive development of judges.
- Provide educational opportunities for all levels of judges and L graduates through the USDF CE Programs.
- Host the Judges Roundtable via Zoom in January.
- Work with the L Program Committee to carry on with “The Judge’s Box” in USDF Connection to further open communication and promote educational opportunities within the area of judge education.
- Complete revisions to online training modules and quizzes for Licensed Judge Training Programs.
- Provide input on proposed rule changes that pertain to judges and judging tests.
- Streamline communication between working groups involved in judging, judge training, and test writing, including equitation, freestyle, and sport horse.
- Monitor complaints about judges submitted by USDF members.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||3||Gary Rockwell||(561) 790-3983||(561) 795-3173|
|Vice Chair||6||Michael D Osinski||(360) 259-7075|
|Liaison||2||Sharon A Vander Ziel||(859) 971-7039|
|Member||1||Jeanne McDonald||(484) 883-4003|
|Member||3||Marilyn Ogden Heath||(941) 303-5603|
|Member||3||Amy Marie Swerdlin||(561) 346-6946|
|Member||5||Janet L Foy||(719) 237-4067|
|Member||6||Kristi Wysocki||(303) 324-3143|
|Member||6||Joan K Darnell||(512) 818-2897|
|Member||6||Teresa Stewart||(917) 881-5877|
|Member||8||Lois J. Yukins||(978) 526-2452||(978) 526-9620|