Technical Delegates Committee
To provide education and an organized voice for Technical Delegates.
- Provide educational programs for technical delegates and aspiring technical delegates.
- Review United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) rules and rule change proposals.
- Establish regular contact with all technical delegates through regional coordinators.
- Establish a dialog between the Competition Management Committee and the Technical Delegates Committee in order to encourage show managers to use technical delegates as a resource.
- Continue our efforts to grow the ranks of licensed dressage TDs with help from the Veronica Holt Fund.
- Continue to build our TD public relations and communications efforts to educate competitors, judges, and competition management about the role of the TD.
- Continue to find the best approaches to keeping TDs as informed as possible.
- Continue in our efforts to build communication between TDs and competition management.
- Continue to develop new, and update existing, educational learning modules.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||4||Jean Kraus||(573) 592-4298|
|Liaison||2||Bonnie Barr-Briggs||(859) 971-7360||(859) 971-7722|
|Member||1||Michelle D King||(703) 868-9062|
|Member||2||Angela Goodwin-Volpert||(317) 501-5161|
|Member||3||Dianne Havens Stanley||(406) 690-9450|
|Member||3||Cheryl L Tobey||(912) 658-8561|
|Member||4||Susan M Lang||(316) 461-1374|
|Member||5||Kaye L Phaneuf||(503) 880-3892|
|Member||7||Doris Ute North||(714) 606-3475|
|Member||8||Paul Donald Cormier||(508) 847-2931|
|Member||9||Marilyn Kulifay||(713) 861-0761|
|Member||9||Carolyn VandenBerg||(210) 215-2423|