Regional Championships Committee
To promote and recognize the pursuit of excellence by providing a showcase competition that meets established quality standards for riders within each USDF region.
- Establish and update guidelines for qualifying as needed.
- Educate championship management.
- Provide recognition and rewards.
- Promote the championships.
- Increase the number of participants.
- Create guidelines for group apprenticing at regional championship competitions (non-championship classes)
- Continue to review local championships held in conjunction with regional championships to determine to what extent host site applications are influenced by local championships.
- Review the host site application.
- Continue to review participation levels of the FEI Junior and Young Rider team divisions
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||2||Angela Goodwin-Volpert||(317) 501-5161|
|Vice Chair||1||Janine W Malone||(919) 269-7307|
|Liaison||2||Lacy Jinks||(859) 271-7886|
|Member||2||Anne Kuhns||(918) 231-9777|
|Member||3||Roberta C Williams||(740) 272-5549|
|Member||3||Anneliese Vogt-Harber||(404) 218-2550|
|Member||4||Jean Kraus||(573) 592-4298|
|Member||5||Heather Zora Reece Miles||(505) 660-6491|
|Member||6||Nadine Schwartsman||(208) 585-7006|
|Member||7||Kevin Reinig||(916) 616-4581|
|Member||8||Angela Rice||(860) 617-5675|
|Member||8||Camille Kopcik||(607) 727-2352||(607) 754-0409|
|Member||9||Carolyn VandenBerg||(210) 215-2423|