Education Programs Coordinator
The United States Dressage Federation (USDF), located in Lexington, KY a non-profit equine organization dedicated to the sport of dressage, has an immediate opening for a full time Education Programs Coordinator.
This position will serve as program liaison and provide support to volunteers in the development of education and competitive based programs, including content development and planning events. Travel may be required.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Manage projects as well as multitask while meeting assigned deadlines
- Handle a diverse workload
- Proficient computer skills in database management and Microsoft Office applications
- An equine background with dressage knowledge and experience is a plus
USDF provides an excellent benefits package.
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume to:
United States Dressage Federation, Inc.
4051 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
There are no part-time position openings at this time.